- Every Sunday, we hold our worship service at 10:00 a.m. in the sanctuary unless otherwise noted.
- The service is led by our pastor and includes prayers, hymns, readings, a brief sermon, and music.
- Special services are held seasonally throughout the year, including Christmas and Holy Week, and occasionally outdoors in the warmer months.
- Music is provided by the choir, instrumentalists and soloists under the direction of Kathleen Adams. Special concerts are held during the year.
- You are welcome wherever you may be on your spiritual journey.
- Come make a connection to God, to our world, and to each other!
- Christian education provides our children with the support they need to build and nourish a strong, inquisitive faith foundation.
- We expect to announce the new director of our church school very soon. Check back for details.
- There is nursery care for our youngest children on Sundays from 9:45-11:15 a.m.
- The Meditation Group is led by a nationally recognized meditation leader in the Buddhist tradition.
- The meditation sessions are adapted to the core principles of inward reflection, resulting in increased focus and relaxation for the participants.
- The Book Group meets several times throughout the year to discuss books that deepen our spiritual understanding or connect us more deeply with our world.